Midtopia

Midtopia

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Branching out

For a week or so now I've been a regular contributor over at Donklephant. It's a centrist site that gets as much traffic in an hour as Midtopia gets in a day, so it's a much higher-profile platform, and I'm honored and pleased to be invited on board.

That shouldn't set any alarm bells ringing. Midtopia is my baby, and I'm committed to seeing her grow and thrive. I'll usually put up one or two things a day at Donklephant, and everything I post there will be posted here first. So if you want the full Midtopia experience, this is still the only place you can get it.

But Donklephant is well worth checking out on its own merits (a bit like the flea praising the elephant, that). Give them a look, then come back here for that cozy, honored-guest feeling only Midtopia can provide.

,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean--
I just checked out "Donklephant" per your request and frankly I can't see where there's any "elephant" there. Looks like all Donkey to me!!

Seriously, your Blog is so much better, and more centrist than that one. I think you're wasting your time there!
JP5

Sean Aqui said...

Why thank you, JP5! (blush)

They have a mix of posters and readers; I get some feisty right-leaning comments on my posts there. But regardless, there's a lot of value in reaching the much larger group of readers that regularly visit there.

P.S.: After two years of calling me a liberal, you're now calling me a centrist? I'm telling the PF gang.... :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! You know how it is on PF: we each dig our heels in more to our poltiical points of view. But truly, however misguided your views are sometimes...(smiling and winking)......I've always considered your posts very thoughtful and fair. Keep up the good work!
JP5